Roberto Seda Attorney
Providing Expertise in Probate, Title Curative and Estate Planning
Roberto L. Seda is an experienced attorney concentrating in the areas of oil and gas, probates, and curative transactional matters. Roberto took a non-traditional journey to becoming an attorney in attending the University of Oklahoma College of Law after holding management positions for eight years with General Motors as well as Spirit Aerosystems. He received his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Oklahoma State University and a Master in Business Administration from Oklahoma City University.
Roberto is an active member of the Oklahoma Title Examination Standards and the Oklahoma City Association of Petroleum Landmen in addition to serving as a volunteer attorney with Trinity Legal in Oklahoma City. He is licensed to practice in Oklahoma and Texas as well as the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
When not practicing law, Roberto serves a deacon at the Central Church of Christ in Moore, Oklahoma, and serves on the Board for Camp Lu-Jo KISMIF located in Faxon, Oklahoma. In addition, Roberto enjoys traveling with his wife Becky and their three children Alex, Landon and Cole.
GET A CONSULTATION
• Oklahoma State University, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, 2001
• Oklahoma City University, M.B.A., 2003
• University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D., 2012
• United States Patent and Trademark Office, 2011
• Oklahoma, 2012
• Texas, 2018
• New Mexico, 2020
• North Dakota, 2020
• Member, Oklahoma Title Examination Standards Committee
• Member, Trinity Legal
• Board Member, Real Property Section of the Oklahoma Bar Association
• Member, Energy and Natural Resources Section of the Oklahoma Bar Association
• Member, Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section of the Oklahoma Bar Association
• Member, Intellectual Property Section of the Oklahoma Bar Association
• Member, Mineral Lawyers Society of Oklahoma City
• Member, Oklahoma City Association of Professional Landmen
• Member, American Association of Professional Landmen